Mechslip enables architects and building specifiers to use authentic brick with the inspired versatility of a fully mechanically fixed cladding system, with a wide selection of brick types and finishes.
- BBA Certified
- Lightweight brick cladding system
- Fully mechanically secured brick slips
- Non-combustible system components
- Versatile brick detailing options
- Can be installed in all weather conditions
Mech Slip System
We highly recommend products that RGB are associated with to our clients as we know the ordering process and delivery will be hassle free, and the quality will be second to none.
Fast Track solution
Lightweight and non-load bearing
Can be installed from mechanical access equipment
Wide range of textures and colours
Universal sub structure
Mechslip Brick Slips
- Engineered grooves fabricated into 28mm thick brick slips
- Brick spacer supplied to create vertical mortar joints
- Rated F2 ‘Severe Exposure’ Frost Resistance
- UK & European sizes as well as Linear and special shape bricks
- Brick specials including one-piece corners
- Full Ibstock range of 300+ brick finishes
See the latest brick types and finishes with our brick selector tool!
While this tool is in development Contact our Sales team for more information.
- Mortar is applied by gun-injection – known as pointing
- Parex Historic Lime Mortar should be used in line with system specification
- 28 days full cure period
- Network of Parex Approved applicators
- Parex training courses available