The traditional brick appearance is still a very popular choice within the market place and in some occasions a requirement in the planning process. This however can be a very time consuming and labour intensive process.
RGB Facades offer a wide range of brick cladding systems which gives the appearance of traditional brickwork with a fast track, lightweight cost effective installation.
With an extensive range of colours and textured brick tiles we can offer the appearance that the client requires for their project. Please find below the various systems on offer:
Benefits in Construction
- Cost savings
- Maximise space
We highly recommend products that RGB are associated with to our clients as we know the ordering process and delivery will be hassle free, and the quality will be second to none.Ruth Parnell
Mech Slip System
Mechslip enables architects and building specifiers to use authentic brick with the inspired versatility of a fully mechanically fixed cladding system, with a wide selection of brick types and finishes.
- Lightweight brick cladding system
- Fully mechanically secured brick slips
- Non-combustible system components
- Versatile brick detailing options
- Can be installed in all weather conditions
Mechslip Brick Slips
- Engineered grooves fabricated into 28mm thick brick slips
- Brick spacer supplied to create vertical mortar joints
- Rated F2 ‘Severe Exposure’ Frost Resistance
- UK & European sizes as well as Linear and special shape bricks
- Brick specials including one-piece corners
- Full Ibstock range of 300+ brick finishes
Natural X System
Natural X is a lightweight, mechanically fixed cladding system delivering all the benefits of a natural clay brick façade. Featuring unique clay brick slips and 6063t6 grade aluminium support rails, the system is available in a wide range of colours and textures.
- Fully mechanical secured brick slips
- Pre-spaced mortar joints
- Solid natural clay brick
- Large reduction in structural load
- Quick installation
- CWCT tested